Monday, May 9, 2011

Tu madre

Happy Mother's Day. Exhausting, long day with a couple perks here and there. Waking up to a homemade book/card from Aaron...HUGE perk, flowers, flowering plants, deeeeelicious Greek omelet (made by the sweet Nick)...also huge perks. Great time with family, did as little as humanly possible all day til Nick went to work; then I made a kickass stromboli for my Dad, Aaron and I :)


I've been a little emotionally unavailable...some of you have noticed, some probably haven't...there's a lot going on right now. We'll be fine but, could maybe use a few more prayers and positive thoughts than normal. I completed one week on the C25K program, also ran all the way to Aaron's school (not fast!), stopping twice...once for 30 seconds (I walked), and once due to a wardrobe malfunction. I don't know how long it took because I left my phone at home for the first time since 2001. But I know it took less than 20 minutes for sure because I was early. It's a little over a mile and a half. :p


I'm beat....long week of baseball, volunteering, teacher meetings, and American Idol'ing ahead.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment