Monday, February 21, 2011

I need to stop

I need to stop watching The Bachelor...I think I always did know I'd be angry watching it, which is why I never really did. I'd watch snippets here and there, and a couple times I watched to see who got picked. I just keep seeing flaws in this show. First of all I feel like the speed of things is ridiculous and I feel it's too much of a fairy tale world and not real world. I think anyone would *feel* in love going on all these exotic trips, shopping sprees, etc. It's so unrealistic and I don't know...phony? Pointless? Whatever it is, I'm hooked this season and I have such a bad feeling "my girl" is not getting picked. However, I think she's too good for brad anyway so I guess it would be a blessing, really :)

NOW, on to my rave, after my rant...I went to Trader Joe's earlier...I needed produce and some dinner ideas. I'm in a bit of a rut and knew their awesome veggies and unusual sauces, fresh organic meat, etc would inspire me...and it did. I got 10 dinners, 2 weeks of lunch items for Aaron...healthy AND delicious, treats, etc...a CART full...for $170. Milk is cheaper here, they had little vegan slider buns, and fresh lamb, fabulous, pretty stew meat, organic chicken is 4 bucks cheaper than my grocery store and SEVEN dollars cheaper than Whole Foods. I just feel good having quick snack/lunch options that are healthy...also had to pick up frozen mango and some wasabi peas...best things ever :) OH and it's only place I can find the best spicy black bean salsa with NO salt!

OK - now my crazy list making self has to go and plan my day tomorrow, I'm doing bills and errands for my parents AND my brother and it's overwhelming and a little confusing :) LOVED the 4 day weekend though and so excited for Aaron's month off starting Friday!

Adios y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment