Tuesday, February 8, 2011

National Heather Day

National Heather Day is what I call my birthday...I think it's cute, funny and shows that our birthday should be a big deal and we SHOULD be celebrated. It actually annoys some people that I call it that, and THAT amuses me to no end. They must not have awesome birthdays and are bitter :P

Today started with chocolate chip pancakes for the boys and Red Velvet Cupcakes for the Birthday Girl :) Yesterday we went to Squeeze In for my bday breakfast, Nick and Aaron gave me their cards and presents this AM as well ( Candles, Starbucks and AMC giftcards, etc) Aaron's card came w/ a "#1 Mom" button..cute. Also received today were Borders, Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble giftcards, SUPER pretty flowers from my boy BFF in Georgia, Chris. My sister sent me an A-mazing gift box from http://www.lushusa.com/shop/ . I'm obsessed and already bought refills and a few extra things ;) Also got a free birthday gift from Sephora...Philosphy's birthday body wash. See why I love birthdays?!
Since Nick was off tonight I asked him to make his world-famous ribs for dinner...YUM. Better than ANY restaurant, no joke. 
Mainly I just love the family time and new photo ops :)
Between Aaron, my Mom, Nick and I we have 4 birthdays in 6 weeks :) (December 25-Feb 8).
And I don't just love MY National Day...I love y'all's too:)

1 comment:

  1. I think Happy Heather Day/National Heather day is hilarious and awesome and so YOU. I'm glad you had a good one, kid. Remember, you're only getting younger!

    ReplyDelete