Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 2

So, I'm back...and y'all are too :)

Today so far has consisted of mass amounts of laundry as I freshen up blankets/throws/quilts for the impending cold months. Also making myself a comfort food meal, inspired by fattening, fabulous Southern cooking: Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, White Gravy, Drop Biscuits, Green Bean Casserole, and Corn. *makes fat face*. But, I assure you it will be delicious and worth the bloat.

Tonight is baseball with the boy...his 5th season playing ball, overall. Only sport he's truly into...so, we endure it every Spring and Fall. And, I will admit...when your kid actually has some talent and passion for something...even sitting for 4 hours in cold, wind, rain, and at times light snow is completely bearable. He's pitching tonight which means I'll be sending Nervous Momma updates to Twitter and Facebook. :)

That's it for now...but, I will surely be back to vent about the Top Chef finale and give my take on Nick's parent's visit last week.

:)

1 comment: