Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time To Get Serious

OK, I need to fix this layout for good. Well, until I get bored w/ it and move in to new thing...so approx. 2 weeks.  This one is closer to what I want but, it's too reminiscent of LiveJournal.com for me. I'll have to bite the bullet and watch a tutorial or read a "how to". Ugh.

Last night we (Aaron, his friend Marcus, and I) decided to light some old fireworks I found last week. Not OLD, old...just leftover from this July 4th. We could only manage the sparklers and some light show thing, b/c the screamer fireworks...Pipin' Pete or something, was SO loud, and SO surprising we all 3 screamed and then laughed for 10 minutes. It was ridiculously loud for a neighborhood, at 8PM @ night, on a peaceful Fall evening. So, we're going to the park later to try it again, a little more anonymously.

Have a good day, I may post more later.
:)

2 comments: