Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maiden Voyage

I have nothing of note or importance to share but, I press on, anyway. I guess I can add a little more about myself in this 1st post.

I was born in Oregon, moved to Columbus, GA for 4th grade and part of 5th...our across the street neighbor was bush-axed to death along w/ her young son and daughter..oh, she was also pregnant. True story btw, you can Google it. SO, my Mom decided moving ASAP was probably the best thing. We ended up in Orlando, FL where we stayed until after I graduated High School. My parents, sister and I then moved to Rome, GA. I have an older brother who stayed in Orlando. Since then I have lived back in Orlando for another 7 years, (where I met my son's father),  Detroit, St Louis, Las Vegas and now my new as yet un-disclosed location.

I have worked in many capacities but, for right now I am a SAHM (Stay @ Home Mom) to watch my Dad during the day ( I might touch on this more, later ), and of course to be home w/ my son after school. I also have 2 worthless "degrees" and am pursuing a bit of a change in the next few weeks. I'm sure I'll have more to say on that later, as I hash it out.

So that's it for now...not sure who this is even directed to, since my lone follower (HI Lou Ann, my love!) already knows all of this, ha.

:)

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl....I am famous now that you mentioned me on your bloggity blog. I feel special!

    I am honored to call you my friend. I think you can totally rock this blog thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following :) I'm always and forever your stalker :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not be a true "follower" of you on your blog, but I do like that we can keep up. I'll add ya to my RSS feed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Jonathan, and stalker. Lou Ann...you were already famous :p And Mandie one of life, one of radio..yo.

    ReplyDelete