Monday, September 27, 2010

End of an era/Teacher vent

One of my 1st screennames I ever had on AOL is dead forever. Some of you will remember, "Goatgirl75"...she was actually my 2nd "Goatgirl" name...I was "Goatgirl32" before that but, I think that name was banned due to chatroom harassing. I can't remember, I was 18. Anyway, I hadn't used the "Goatgirl75" email in ages but it still worked on AIM. Went to use it lastnight to talk to someone who I haven't talked to since the "Goatgirl" days and I forgot the password, all of my account info linked w/ it, all security questions...all of it. Funny how I haven't used it and didn't care one way or another for years but, now that I know I can't have it, I want it :)

Teacher vent: I'm puzzled...perplexed, even. I'm having a hard time clicking w/ Aaron's teacher this yr. And it's annoying me. I help in the class, once a week...usually Friday, and I help w/ her last lesson/review of the day. I usually take a small group and will work w/ them on a particular area they're having issue with. I think she's not as Type-A and assertive as I'm used to. She's pretty meek and wishy-washy. She's been helpful as far as Aaron's 504 Plan, Understanding w/ his anxiety and ADD but, there's something weird about her...like you tell her that you like her bright pink, suede pants and she says "oh god, really??" If you knew they were hideous, why did you wear them? Dunno...she's a bit of a weirdo. Or maybe I am.

Have a good day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment