Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good Day

Successful Field Trip...Aaron decided he was too grown to sit by me but, then said, "Mommy...just sit right in front of us". Yeah, definitely too grown :p We went to Donner National Park (Some still call it Donner Memorial Park), and it was a good time. We went in May w/ the family and it was much cooler...snow on the ground still, even. Aaron spent a lot of his day positioning himself near his "crush". It was cute to watch. I so remember being that way.

Now, quick dinner of Salsa Chicken, then baseball from 6-9.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Salsa Chicken? Me thinks you need to send me a recipe of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 versions...a healthy and a not-so-healthy lol...which coincidentally tastes a lot better ;) I'll send em both tonight after baseball.

    ReplyDelete