Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ahh, New Year...new promises to break :)

Happy New Year! I refuse to make resolutions anymore..b/c my rebellious side just wants to break them for the heck of it. SO...now I make goals :) Goals sound positive and like something to work towards. Also less pressure.

I have all my goals broken down into categories...personal, home, financial, etc. Some as basic as...treat self and 1 friend to lunch/pedicures one weekend a month. Some more complex and personal. The only one that involves y'all is: Write in blog everyday for a month...make new goal after month is over. So there ya go...and here it is. Entry numero 1.

Hoping during my month of entries I'll find a niche to blog about...sports, music, cooking, crazy families, etc..many avenues I could go down. I'd like to streamline a bit. See y'all tomorrow.

:) Heather

3 comments:

  1. I volunteer to be that friend you take for lunch/pedicures! Isn't that generous of me???

    I look forward to reading and seeing where you end up!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You're SUCH a giver! And I would LOVE to go to lunch and pedi's w/ you Lou Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That is an awesome goal to blog everyday! I look forward to reading. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete