Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guess who's back....back again...

This is the 4th day of my "blog everyday in January" challenge. I'm quite impressed I've done this well, so far.

I found a list of things to do in your blog for 30 days, so here's the 1st one I'm doing. Until I learn how to do pics, you'll have to go to fb to see new pics of me :p

 A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:
Not sure how "interesting" these are...but, here goes:

1. I was born in Oregon, raised mostly in the South...FL and GA.
2. I am left handed.
3. I'm a middle child. Older brother, younger sister.
4. I failed 9th grade. Went to Summer School to pass. Found myself in a private Christian School for the next 3 yrs.
5. I believe in love at 1st sight and soul mates.
6. I have one son and have been with his father for 12 years.
7. I am not married.
8. I cry at concerts and most public events.
9. I am addicted to chick-lit.
10. I love basketball.
11. I have named 4 cats after basketball players: EJ (Earvin Johnson), Earvin (we called her Irving), Byron (Scott), and Goat (Earl "the goat" Manigault)
12. Also named one Mojo during my Jim Morrison obsession.
13. I could eat spaghetti every single day.
14. I don't have fingerprints on all my fingers.
15. I would rather buy a movie I've never seen, than rent it.

OK, that's the best I could do with no coffee. I'd love if, in my comments, y'all did one of these, too :)

2 comments:

  1. okay 15 things huh? Hmm

    1. I was born in CT. Lived in Delware for 3.5 LONG years and moved to AZ almost 11 yrs ago.
    2. I went to Catholic school from k to 9th grade.
    3. I failed 8th grade and repeated it.
    4. I failed 9th grade and repeated it.
    5. In tenth I went to Alternative High school and then quit when I was 17.
    6. I studied dance (tap, jazz and ballet) for 13 yrs
    7. I had a child out of wedlock at the age of 18
    8. I got my GED when I was pregnant with that child
    9. I went to college for a short time.
    10. I was a bartender in small pubs and strip clubs
    11. I've been married twice
    12. I am the youngest of 3. Brother is 11 yrs older, sister is 9 yrs older
    13. I started at my company as a customer service phone rep in 96. I've worked my way to being a corporate VP.
    14. I want to be a lawyer
    15. I just started writing Aug 2009

    Very cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thank you for sharing :) You've been through a lot and seem you have come out even stronger.

    ReplyDelete