Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Better late than, never :)

I know it's "technically" Tuesday the 11th but, since I'm still awake it's still part of MY Monday the 10th :p So this is my Monday January 10th post. I'll do Tuesday's later. Slept most of the day due to back spasms and pain...even after sleeping 10 hours lastnight.

Today's topic: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad :

Happy - Usually brainless 80's music, or The Cure. Today I was excited for the game (which we will not speak of) so I had on "Bad Bad World" and "Do You Love Me?" by Guster, "The Right Stuff" by New Kids and "Friday I'm In Love" by The Cure

Sad - Depends...Morrisey/The Smiths works well here...as do most Depeche Mode and New Order songs. Last time I was having a sad day I listened to - "Ceremony" by New Order, "40 dogs" by Bob Schneider, "Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy, "Charlotte Sometimes" The Cure,
"Fade Into You" Mazzy Star


Bored - Usually I just let Pandora pick for me when I can't think of what music I'm in the mood for

Hyped - See "Happy" above and add anything by Korn and/or Slipknot and I'll add in some Snoop Dogg/Dr Dre

Mad - Loud and aggressive, of course. Korn, Metallica, Slipknot, etc

This concludes my 10th blog entry in a row :)

2 comments:

  1. Music is a HUGE muse for me. I totally get into romantic, break your heart songs... Then, yes there is the aggressive days where it's the hard stuff like you mentioned.
    Some days.. All I want is Type O Negative.. Mmm Love Peter Steele.. RIP. HUGE loss.

    Keep up the good work chica. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH Type O Negative..love love love. "Can't lose you" and "Blood and Fire" are favorites. Peter Steele's passing was sad :( And he was super yummy <3

    And I get lost in those sad, heartbreak and loss songs too. It's like an addiction in a way. I like ot feel sad, maybe? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete