Saturday, January 15, 2011

Then and Now...

15th day of blogging everyday in January :)

Today's topic from, "The List" is: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Last August (2009)


This one is December (2010)

Hmm, what differences between now and then..? Well besides my hair is much darker...I covered up most of the red w/ chocolate brown...But, as you can see, the auburn shines through anyway, towards the ends of my hair. Stubborn. My eyebrows are a tad thicker...Or am I supposed to be telling you less visible things that are different? Personal things? Ways that I think? How I perceive things? Yes, a LOT has changed since that port-a-potty picture in August 2009. And maybe I'll divulge a little or a lot about those things.
All in good time :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the first time I realized this was a port-a-potty picture! Nice!

    ReplyDelete