Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5!

5th day in my "blog everyday in January" challenge. It's becoming second nature now. My hope is that after this month, blogging will be a habit, something I just do and don't need to be reminded. That's the whole reason I'm doing this. I went 3 months w/out blogging before this challenge and honestly completely forgot I even had a blog.

Today's topic, (which I explained a cpl days ago...I found a list of 30 things to do/discuss on your blog for an entire month. I can't do the picture ones until I figure out how to upload pics) -

The meaning behind your Blog name.

Easy enough...my name is Heather and this is a blog about my life :p No seriously...I wasn't sure what I was going to write about...sports, family, cooking, purses, reading, music, etc so the name had to be kind of general and not too specific.

I'm pretty sure after talking to a Twitter friend that I will eventually have a few of these up and running. To cover my different moods and interests.

Thank you for reading guys, this is fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, your many personalities should be represented online! I'm not the king of online technology but I'm not completely retarded with it. I can lend an occasional assist if you need one (of course that means you'd have to send an e-mail...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uploading pics is easy. In the blog window there is a little button on the tool bar to add pic. Easy-peasy.. Let me know if you need help *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog should be about all the things you like not just one thing. Write about whatever floats your boat at that moment. I don't think you have to pin yourself down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offers of help, guys! Chances are, I will come calling :) Lou Ann...I agree...but, my mind is so cluttered and weird as it is and I like having a place for everything lol...so a cpl separate blogs might help retain a tiny bit of sanity!

    ReplyDelete