Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday!

This will be short...Aaron has a friend here for a sleepover....the longer I'm out of sight, the louder the screams and doors slamming gets. As long as they're having fun, right? :p

Today's topic from my 30 days list: Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why:

Well, doing this blog is obviously a goal. For any new readers - I'm blogging every day in January. For a cpl reasons: to make it a habit, b/c I neglected this blog for 3 months and forgot I even HAD one. And also...to maybe find a niche...to find a definite topic or topics to blog on and have little more flow to it.

Exercising to be more healthy is another one. I feel considerably weaker w/ less natural energy with all the down time from my back pain.

Yard sale for all of Aaron's old toys, clothes and baby stuff. Don't think we need a bassinet, 2 strollers and 3 car seats, anymore :P I have the HARDEST time letting go of his baby things. But, can donate/sell his toys and clothes w/ no problem.

OK, off to start the dough for Stromboli and take these kids to play and run off some steam.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: