Sunday, January 30, 2011

SO CLOSE!

Two posts away from posting everyday in Jan :) Yes, I didn't post yesterday....BUT! I posted two times in one day, early in the month...so it all evens out in my book. Don't forget, we play by Heather-rules around these parts ;)

Today is Nick's birthday...Aaron and I took him to http://www.squeezein.com/ for birthday breakfast (sneaky sneaky, so I didn't have to cook)! If you are in or around Reno/Tahoe/Truckee, CA...you must MUST try it. It's a fabulous experience from beginning to end, every time. F'real.

Came home for cake and gifts before Nick had to go to work, too full for cake but, the presents were a hit.

Now I decided to treat myself again for Nick's birthday and order pizza and wings for dinner. Apparently I have taken the day off :)

T-minus 9 days til National Heather Day :)


2 comments:

  1. Not to mention the extra writing for BBS! You get a "W" for Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I forgot how awesome I was for a sec :p

    ReplyDelete