Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello kids!

I'm not feeling super awesome due to my back, so I'm going to do Sunday's (Day 9) blog post now. But, God willing I will be comfortably napping most of the day tomorrow. I couldn't even indulge in my chocolate wine, like i was hoping to b/c I had to take more pain meds. BOO!

Here's the topic for today's post: Something you’re proud of in the past few days: I guess this goes back to kind of same as yesterday...I'm proud of this blog and my persistence in posting in it. I think Nick saying I would lose interest and *not* fulfill my entire month promise kicked in my competitive side and here we are :)

Also proud of pulling off yet another fun and successful Birthday and Christmas celebration for Aaron...it's rough having to do all the Christmas festivities and then make a birthday seem like a special *separate* day when it's competing w/ Christmas. I know that wasn't *past few days* but, close enough. My blog, my rules :P

I'm sure I'm proud of other things but, my tired little brain is throwing in the towel. See you on Day 10 :)

PS - now that it's Sunday, we have only ONE more day til Nat'l Championship game. Go Ducks!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.

    Okay what's up with the bold font then the non bold font? It's distracting.

    (now you're getting my critique, LOL. If you prefer them via email or DM, let me know)
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it started b/c when I copy and pasted from the list to my new blog entry, it was paste in bold..so I went with it. I also thought it helped separate the topics better so it wasn't so monotonous on long posts. Apparently I was wrong! lol

    And no, I welcome critiques, trust me...you can do it here, it's fine or in email.

    ReplyDelete