Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Day 6...goodness gracious :) I cannot believe I'm still doing this. I'm pretty sure 6 days is my longest streak for anything. I wish I was joking.

I'm having a lot of fun with my blog..and it's true...the more you blog and get the hang of it, the more you WANT to. And I'm getting clearer ideas of where I want to go with this. Wow :)

Here's today's topics...I'm doing 2 b/c I started a little late so I'm doubling up to catch up.

A habit that you wish you didn’t have: Procrastination. Which is weird b/c I am pretty organized and a great planner..but, even with all that, I still excel when I start late. It's weird and stresses me out, so I wish I'd stop lol.


A picture of somewhere you’ve been to: Grand Canyon. I've been 3 times and it's still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And yes, of course..it makes me cry :p




See y'all for day 7 :)

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done with the pics. My dad has gone backpacking through the Canyon a few times. I've never been. It's on the bucket list though, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this in my feed.. =( I'm so excited that you got the photo thing figured out. It's a new thing to learn and grow from everyday. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you figured out my error! I keep forgetting that darn S...but, I usually catch myself lol. And yes thank you for the photo help...I figured out videos, too. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh! What do you mean you THINK?! If it's not on the Bucket List, I just added it for you. So there.

    ReplyDelete