Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What does this say about me?

I'm not feeling very inspired tonight. But, to keep on truckin' with my blogging everyday of Jan, I will pull a topic from "The List" once again.

"What is the contents of your bag?"
OK, this might take a minute...this is a large Lulu Guinness handbag: Betsey Johnson wallet, bottle of Ibuprofen, Barnes & Noble booklet, many pens, 2 bottles of Purell hand sanitizer, Christmas card, keys, peace sign earrings, Swarovski crystal mirror compact, Philosophy "Amazing Grace" hand lotion,  Lipton green tea/citrus packets for water, gloves, Kindle, camera, heartburn meds (hush, I'm old), Aaron's markers, small tablet for Aaron, 2 bouncy balls, Hot Wheels car, 3 lip glosses, 2 Burt's Bees chap sticks, various hairbands, hair ties, hair clips, etc.

Sounds like a big ole mess, but it's separated and organized and mini bags for easy finding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment